Apply for a Grant
Please read before completing this form:
The Trust has as its goal, the promotion and support of sporting activity for people under the age of 20 years in the Wairarapa region. In providing financial assistance it is stressed priority will be given to those young people who have shown potential in their chosen sport, but require assistance to realise that potential.
The following conditions will apply for making applications to the Trust for any financial assistance of any nature.
- Applications must be made through the applicant’s own sports club or organisation.
- Applications will be received only for individuals and not for teams or groups. Applications from teams do not qualify but applications from individuals within teams do.
- Applications for assistance are to be made on the Official Application Form either on the leaflet or through the website of the Robert Algie Memorial Sports Trust Inc.
- The club concerned will make comment on the application and the ability of the club to give assistance.
- Grants will be by way of contribution and not for the full cost of the application.
- In all its deliberations the aim of the Trust is to foster potential in the sporting youth of the Wairarapa.
- In exceptional circumstances only, the Trust may consider applications from persons 20 years of age and over.